[rt-users] due date for queue

Sebastian Flothow lists at flothow.de
Mon Dec 2 17:35:20 EST 2002

> I created a new queue and filled in the field "Requests should be due
> in:" with the value 1 .
> So I expected when a ticket was created in this queue that the due date
> will be automatically set to "today + 1 day" but in fact not.

My RT installation (2.0.13) has this bug as well: when creating a ticket
in the WebUI, Due is set to today. When creating a ticket via the
mailgate, Due is set correctly (today + 7 days in my case).
However, it hasn't bothered me enough yet to have a closer look at it.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian at flothow.de