[rt-users] Broken RT-Send-CC

Sean Lutner sean at techtarget.com
Wed Dec 4 15:20:44 EST 2002

I've been fighting with the RT-Send-CC function for a few hours today. I
found the following posts to the mailing list about getting it working...

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-September/010020.html and
the two posts listed in that post.

I setup the following scrip actions

OnComment NotifyOtherRecipientsAsComment with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template Correspondence

Now when I add someone as a BCC mail gets sent to that person, but mail
is still not being sent to someone I add as a one time CC. Can anyone
point out something obvious I'm missing or something else I need to do?

Thanks
Sean

--
Sean Lutner
Senior Systems & Network Administrator

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein