[rt-users] Supervisor for Customers using SelfService

Benjamin Boksa b.boksa at sidebysite.de
Wed Dec 4 17:42:34 EST 2002

Hi rt-users!

in the last week we started to introduce RT to one of our customers.
Several people at this customer have the right to create tickets and
modify the priority of their tickets in a given queue.

This customer internally has a supervisor (I hope this is the right
word). At the moment this supervisor is treated like anyone else, but
in the near future he should be able to modify the tickets of the other
people at the customer.

Is there any way to do that in SelfService, without letting the
supervisor access RT? I guess the only thing would be to create a
ScripAction, which adds this supervisor as a Requestor for every ticket
created in the given queue.

If there is another way to do that I would be glad if you let me know,
as this (unlike many others ;-) ) is a understandable wish from the
customer.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Benjamin Boksa