[rt-users] keyword scheme

Rich Lafferty rich+rt at lafferty.ca
Wed Dec 11 00:06:58 EST 2002

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 06:47:08PM -0800, Kris <krisa at subtend.net> wrote:
> I am now among the users of RT with my own system.  I'm anxious to start
> adding entries into they keyword database.
>
> We will be using this system to track IT support issues both system and
> network related.  I was wondering if anyone had a published keyword
> schema they would be willing to point me to or share before I recreate
> the wheel.

Ours (from a few months ago, at least) is published in the manual,
if you hadn't caught it there already. :-)

  http://fsck.com/rtfm/factoid.html?id=185

I see it's been modified for clarity a bit, although I chuckle
whenever I see "Won't do -- not our fault" in the sysadmin closure
reasons, because, well, I wish. :-)

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!