[rt-users] added row in search page

Vianney Lecroart lecroart at nevrax.com
Wed Dec 11 09:15:34 EST 2002

Hello,

I have a queue with Keywords like BugClass that is A B C or D, and a
CategoryName like Graphics, Audio, Code and so on.
I can search bugs of a specific BugClass (A for instance) but it's quite
not interesting. I would like to know if it's possible to add rows in
the search page and sort them with this new row. For example, I want to
list all bug and sort them by BugClass and see the BugClass value in the
BugClass row.

before:

Id  Subject  Requestor(s)  Status  Queue  Told  Age  Last  Owner  Take
10  test     nono          new     test   -     -    -     Nobody Take
11  test     nono          new     test   -     -    -     Nobody Take

after:

Id  Subject  Requestor(s)  ...  Age  Last  Owner  Take BugClass
11  test     nono          ...  -    -     Nobody Take A
10  test     nono          ...  -    -     Nobody Take B

I think it s not possible to do that with the web configuration page, so
is it hard to do that hacking the sources and how to do that.

Thanks for your help,

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+
o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?