[rt-users] empty message-body in replies

rt-for-chris at db.lm.com rt-for-chris at db.lm.com
Thu Dec 12 13:26:20 EST 2002

Cool, thanks!  I just implemented the patch you posted and, of course,
changed $ExtractNestedMessages to 1 (it was 0 in the patch.)

I will let you know if I still see any blank replies.  I've informed
the staff here to let me know immediately if they see the problem
recur.

So, let me make sure of one thing...  The blank e-mails that I'm
seeing are the messages that our customers receive when we send a
reply from within RT.  This *is* the problem that this patch
addresses, right?  Just wanted to make sure...

As I understand, what was being discussed in the thread is that
incoming message are causing the subsequent replies to show up as
blank, correct?  Sorry, I'm unfortunately not a MIME expert and got a
little lost in the details of the problem...

I'll let you know how this works out.

Thanks again,
- -Chris

- --