[rt-users] Not recieving email notifications

Ron Gidron ron at shunra.com
Sun Dec 29 08:05:51 EST 2002

10'x Benne,

I have read the entire manual, but I am not sure I can find the answer
to my question there.
my problem is that I installed RT and I am not getting the auto reply
email that I was expecting (although by default my queue does define an
autoreplyOnTicketCreate with Auto reply template..) and I am not sure
where things get stuck, wither RT is even trying to send the email or
not, my rt logs are empty.. (I am using sendmail on a linux mandrake 9.0
with, RT uses apache_mod_perl)
just as a reminder, the email I am sending (for example to
support at example.com) is getting to the system and I can see the new
ticket but I do not get the reply Email...

Regards and a happy new year,
Ron.