[rt-users] RE: [rt-devel] quandry: secure parts of a ticket... should thisbe done with related tickets?

Colleen colleen at darksideproductions.net
Fri Dec 13 13:37:21 EST 2002

I do use RT for my company in a non-typical fashion and it's worked very
well.  (I've saved hundreds of trees in less than a year.  This company
had colored papers for what is now represented by queues.  People were
paid to shuffle papers from department to department!)  I wouldn't mind
contributing occasionally to a list like rt-business.

Great idea!

Colleen Noonan