[rt-users] Somewhat urgent help required.

Chris Shenton Chris.Shenton at hq.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 4 10:55:59 EST 2002

Dane Rapaport <dane at al.com.au> writes:

> As a matter of some urgency, I REALLY need to configure RT to be
> able to display the priority in the main or "Home" window.
>
> 25 Highest Priority Tickets I Own...
>
>              #Subject                                        Queue
> Status     Priority
>  2948   rt not displaying priority              jobs
> open            4                   [Update]
>
> I was hoping it could be done by adding something into the
> weboptions hash in the config.pm file.  Something like this:
>
> { Header => 'PriorityDisplay',
>          TicketAttribute => 'PriorityAsInt'
> #or perhaps PriorityAsString...the Tickets table describes it as an
> int(11)
>          }

I found this answered by searching the archives, but I just installed
RT for the first time a couple days ago, so it may not be optimal. In
fact it sounds like this doesn't answer your question. This displays
Priority in the list of tickets once you've selected a queue, not on
your "home" page where you see all your tickets regardless of queue.
Hmmm, maybe it will help anyway?

%WebOptions=
    (
     ExtraTransactionActions => sub { return ""; },

     QueueListingCols =>
      [
       { Header     => 'Id',
         TicketLink => 1,
         TicketAttribute => 'Id'
         },

      { Header     => 'Subject',
         TicketAttribute => 'Subject'
         },
       { Header => 'Requestor(s)',
         TicketAttribute => 'RequestorsAsString'
         },
       { Header => 'Status',
         TicketAttribute => 'Status'
         },

       { Header => 'Queue',
         TicketAttribute => 'QueueObj->Name'
         },

       { Header => 'Priority',
         TicketAttribute => 'Priority'
         },

       [... the rest of the columns omitted ...]