[rt-users] Somewhat urgent help required.

Dane Rapaport dane at al.com.au
Mon Feb 4 16:54:54 EST 2002

Thanks to all who provided assistance with this.
It was truly appreciated.

Chris: I wasnt looking very closely at the commenting about the
weboption prototyping.
Yesterday, before any replies came through I already figured out the
 { Header => 'Priority',
         TicketAttribute => 'Priority'
         },

and added it into the config.pm file and it worked.
Priority is now displayed on the tickets listed in the Search results.

With the advice from Jesse and rt_user, I can now modify the Home page
display the Priority as required.

Thanks again to Jesse et al.

Dane

--
Dane Rapaport
Systems Administrator and All Round Nice Guy