[rt-users] HowTo or FAQ on creating scrips?

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Mon Feb 4 14:33:52 EST 2002

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 dphull at ku.edu wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Bruce Campbell wrote:
>
> > The above is a quick list.  If you like, I can do up a quick (but in
> > detail) commentary on steps need to create your own
> > Scrip{Condition,Action} and put it into place.  ( I've got something else
> > underway for work, so I can provide a walk-thru for that ).
>
> I would appreciate seeing something like this, if you've got the time to
> post it.

I have some debugging work to do on the ScripCondition to make sure it
works as intended, but I guess it will be available tomorrow.  Note that
perl isn't really my field of expertise.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations