[rt-users] Watch queues without Cc?

RT2 Troubles rt2trouble at morben.ca
Mon Feb 11 20:58:53 EST 2002

I am using the new MyQueues addon from Jim Meyer and I would like to watch a
queue.. or note interest in a queue without adding people as Cc watchers and
having their E-Mail addresses showing up in the mail headers for all replies
within that Queue.

So either I need a way to be a watcher without being on the Cc list OR
I need a way to block the Cc list as if it was a Bcc list.

I know we can make a bookmarked search and that may be a better solution than
trying to use MyQueues to organize our new tickets. I'd just like to explore
an option where we don't have to bookmark searches for each RT user and
MyQueues looks like the solution.

-- Thanks Again!