[rt-users] CONTRIB: Quickpicks v0.3 for WebRT

RT2 Troubles rt2trouble at morben.ca
Wed Feb 13 12:45:16 EST 2002

Nice spin on the JumpBar, and another great submission by Jim. I find that
when I click on the list it is very narrow and I cannot read the list of
choices. Since it was such an easy install I'd assume it's something local to
my RT2 install. I can probably find a way to modify it but I don't want to
break anything and was wondering if anyone else is seeing this behavior?