[rt-users] Looking for solutions.. Suggestions..

RT2 Troubles rt2trouble at morben.ca
Thu Feb 14 17:20:01 EST 2002

Hmm.. Each authenticated page could write the users name as a file to an
"online" directory no matter what the action is. Every 30 mins a cron job
deletes the files that are too old and in each page/update there's a script
that looks for the files and displays the list of people online with the last
update time expressed as an idle value. Ofcourse the logoff option would
delete the person's file immediately.

I have lots of ideas but I'm very much out of my element without PHP ability.
I really need to find a good tutorial on Mason that will get me past the
sadly confused state.