[rt-users] rtname ticket tags

justin m. clayton justincl at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 19 14:43:36 EST 2002

When I first set up RT2, both my $rtname and my $Organization in config.pm
were set to "ee.washington.edu". This is not quite accurate, as this is
specific to research computing, and other ticket systems exist within that
domain, so I changed it to "UW/EE Research Computing". I'm still testing,
so I thought that wouldn't be a problem.

Now when a ticket gets created, the autoreply sends the new UW/EE string,
but other transactions send the old ee.washington.edu string. Also, the
initial login screen displays "RT/ee.washington.edu: Login"

Is there something I need to restart? Is there some other variable I
missed? Do I need to edit a field in the SQL db?

Thanks in advance,

--
Justin Clayton
VLSI Research System Administrator