[rt-users] RT Statistics Package

Jim Meyer purp at wildbrain.com
Thu Feb 21 11:23:59 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 06:04, Simon Cozens wrote:
> Attached is a simple statistics package for RT. I'm planning on releasing
> further versions with more complex data available in the future, but I
> think this is cool enough to release for now. Simply drop it into your
> RT HTML tree, and go to http://rt/Statistics/

Very, very nice. A bit of work to install the Apache::GD::Graph bit as I
had to snag a half-dozen other modules to satisfy the dependencies, but
after installing the modules (and copying the config from `perldoc
Apache::GD::Graph` into my server's config), it's working quite well.
Oh, and I changed line 91 of CallsMultiqueue.html to:

% my $url = "$RT::WebPath/chart?type=lines&x_labels=[";

...which should be suitable for all.

Thanks for sharing your excellent work!

--j, looking forward to frobbing this code endlessly.
Jim Meyer, Geek At Large                              purp at wildbrain.com