[rt-users] enhanced-mailgate

Matt Disney matthew.disney at fedex.com
Fri Feb 22 18:36:28 EST 2002

Actually, I'm using enhanced-mailgate with Sun's standard sendmail
config right now. What problems did you run into?

I commented out a bunch of stuff to work around PGP. I still haven't
put it into "production" yet, but it appears to work like a charm. I'm
trying to figure out if I want the PGP or not. I must admit that I
spent a few hours on it and was unable to get the unmodified (except
for obvious important variables at the top) enhanced-mailgate to work.
It could never get the "CurrentUserAuth" or "CurrentUser" from the
GetCurrentUserFromPGPSignature (or something like that) subroutine.  I
did this all just yesterday actually.

Matt