[rt-users] you guys have enhanced mailgate working?

Rob Walker rob at myinternetplace.net
Wed Feb 27 02:50:03 EST 2002

I am trying to get enhanced mailgate working, and would be happy with
some simple gpg errors, or something like that.  :-)

Whenever I send an email to my system, I get the following in reply.

  pipe to |/usr/local/rt2/bin/enhanced-mailgate -v -d --queue tasks
--action correspond
    generated by munged at email.address
    Child process of address_pipe transport returned 255 (could mean
shell command ended by signal 127 (Unknown signal 127)) from command:
    /usr/local/rt2/bin/enhanced-mailgate

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/usr/local/rt2/bin/enhanced-mailgate -v -d --queue tasks
--action correspond
       generated by etasks at questelectronics.com ------

Can't call method "EmailAddress" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/rt2/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm line 487, <STDIN> line 25.

If I do the following, I get the same error.

cat ~rob/mail.file | /usr/local/rt2/bin/enhanced-mailgate -d -v

I tried every version of rt from 2.0.3 up through 2.0.11, and from -6 on
up, I got the above error.  From -3 through -5, there were export
errors.  I couldn't use -10, since it wasn't downloadable from the web
site.

thanks,
rob