[rt-users] Altering status and corresponding with Jumbo page

Travis Campbell travis.campbell at amd.com
Wed Jan 2 17:59:31 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 05:07:00PM -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> That's been fixed. I believe in 2.0.9.

Was this a fix to ModifyAll.html or something deeper in the RT::*
module structure?  If the former, I'll just download a 2.0.9 tarball and
diff the content of the mason files.  If the latter, I'll just live with
the bug; can't upgrade to anything later than 2.0.8_02 without qualifying
it for the environment.

> On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 04:03:50PM -0600, Travis Campbell wrote:
> >
> > It looks like RT is doing the updates out of order (setting the status
> > to resolved, updating the transaction table with the correspondence, and
> > then reopening the ticket because of the correspondence).  I think it should
> > be updating the transaction with the correspondence and then doing the
> > status update.

Thanks,
Travis
 Travis Campbell  -  Unix Systems Administrator =      travis at beast.amd.com