[rt-users] Pros Only - Install Problem

Lex Uijthof lex at bigboned.euronet.nl
Thu Jan 10 10:29:58 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm pretty new with RT2 and the install of it, but i had the same error
in the beginning. My mistake was that the password i used during the
installation for the rt_user was not the same as the password which
was written in the Makefile in the rt directory.

/tmp/rt/Makefile

.
.
# Set this to the password used by the rt database user
# *** Change This Before Installation***

DB_RT_PASS              =       [your passwd]

.
.
.

When i modified my Makefile and then treid it again , my problem was
solved.

Hopefully will i solve your problem to.