[rt-users] Additional fields in tickets table

Michael D. Stackhouse mstackhouse at samsa.com
Thu Jan 17 18:32:18 EST 2002

Thanks - we have been able to set up some keywords that would apply.

We would like to create some of our own reports based on these keywords.  I notice in the
database that the keywords for a given ticket are stored in the KeywordSelects table.  What
is the relationship of the tickets and keywordselects table, so we could perform join
queries for reporting purposes?

Thanks again!