[rt-users] Return or Reply address issues

RT2 Troubles rt2trouble at morben.ca
Wed Jan 30 20:04:52 EST 2002

Thanks for the reply Bruce, though I think I may have confused the issue.

Here is my desired setup:

Someone mails RT for assistance
RT takes the mail and drops it in the correct queue
An RT user replies to the request for assistance.
The reply is mailed back to the person that requested assistance.
The person who requested assitance can simply reply to the message and it
gets added to the current ticket or goes back into the queue.

It's the last step that won't work because they are replying to mail that is
from "www-data at rt.foo.com".

PS: I'm not allowed to tie my organization into anything so that's why it's
all anonymous.