[rt-users] Modifying domain on RT replies

Jim Meyer purp at wildbrain.com
Thu Jan 31 17:06:25 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 13:50, Jim Meyer wrote:
> Uncomment the last line, change the "$w.Foo.COM" part to "yyy.zzz" or
> "rt.blah.com" and restart sendmail. You should get what you want from
> that.

Sorry, I forgot that sendmail (long ago) added DM as "Who do I
masquerade as?" Changing that is probably the best answer. Kinda like
this:

# who I masquerade as (null for no masquerading) (see also $=M)
#DMmailhub.foo.com
DMfoo.com

Age takes its toll. Please have exact change. ;p

--j, talking to himself, among others.
Jim Meyer, Geek At Large                              purp at wildbrain.com