[rt-users] Email address blacklist

THAUVIN Blaise (Informatique) bthauvin at clearchannel.fr
Mon Jan 28 12:05:39 EST 2002

Hi,

Reading this, I find the problem to be very similar to mailing-list daemons.
One solution is to set the RFC approved field "send-errors-to :" (or
"errors-to:", I don't remember) to a specific address. RFC compliant mailers
will then send error messages to a specific address wich will be different
from the "reply-to:" or "From:" address.
I don't really know ho to do this, but I guess it can be done using
parameters in the command line used to fire sendmail.

Hope this helps

Blaise