[rt-users] Resolve Ticket Template

darren chamberlain darren at boston.com
Fri Jul 12 10:13:13 EDT 2002

* Sean Lutner <sean at techtarget.com> [2002-07-12 09:59]:
> I just tried starting the template with a blank line, with the second
> line being
>
> {$Ticket->Transactions->First->Content()}
>
> As soon as I changed the template to this, I stopped getting emails.
> Also, many of the other stock RT templates don't start with a blank
> line, and have code mixed with text on the same line.

Are you sure that you have Text::Template installed correctly?  Try
running rt-mailgate from the command line, something like:

  cat email-message | /path/to/rt-mailgate --whatever-options-you-need

And see what happens.

(darren)

--
The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit
the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate