[rt-users] Missing mail?

Neil Bingham neil.bingham at pace.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 13:09:18 EDT 2002

Hi,

Firstly many thanks to all who helped me get RT up and running.  After
spending the day playing with it I am very impressed, and it should do
nicely for what I need.

One small niggle I've spotted is that if I go in as root and reassign an
issue to another person that person doesn't get notified by email.

I have made some changes to the scrips but I don't think I have removed
this.

OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
OnCreate NotifyAdminCcs with template Transaction
OnCorrespond NotifyOwner with template AdminCorrespondence
OnComment NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template Correspondence
OnComment NotifyOtherRecipientsAsComment with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence
OnStatus NotifyRequestors with template StatusChange
OnCorrespond NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template Correspondence
OnResolve NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template Resolved
OnComment NotifyOwner with template AdminComment

One possible clue is this from the maillog:

Jul 16 18:00:14 etg-dev sendmail[11327]: NOQUEUE: etg-dev.cam.pace.co.uk
[136.170.131.70] (may be forged) did not issue MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN during
connection to MTA

Any thoughts?

Neil.