[rt-users] Different email sender for comment and correspondence!

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Thu Jul 18 05:20:39 EDT 2002

Hi!

I try to find a way to change the eMail- Sender, depending
on the type of message if I send a reply the sender should
be the "Correspondence Adress", if I send a comment the sender
should be the "comment-address".

To show you the problem. I get a ticket from a USER, and i decide
to ask an expert wo rt access for a solution. I write a comment with
a CC to the expert. The expert replies something like
"oh this goon bastard. I hate this x+**# user"
because this is send to the "correspondence adress", the user will
receive it too.

bye!

--
Sven Sternberger                     Tel.: +49 (0) 40 8998 4397
Desy                                 Email: sven.sternberger at desy.de
Notkestr. 85
D-22607 Hamburg