[rt-users] PDA support for RT

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Thu Jul 18 13:34:52 EDT 2002

Rainer Sigl wrote:

> Hi,
> is there any experience with PDA's for creating and maintaining tickets.
>
> If there is any, what kind of PDA  or which Software/ OPerating System is
> good?
>
> Regards
> Rainer

Hello Rainer,
since the rt web frontend is relatively light, You should be able to use any
PDA that can connect to Your RT server and has a decent  browser. There is an
unsupported WapRT add on for WAP only devices available in the contrib area on
the RT web page as well. As far as I know, there is no way to work on tickets
asynchronously  and upload the status changes on PDA synchronization. If You
want such a feature, it would be best for You to contact
sales at bestpractical.com .

Regards,
    Harald

--