[rt-users] Strange Install Problem

Bryant.Taylor at arc.com Bryant.Taylor at arc.com
Fri Jul 19 16:50:01 EDT 2002

RT Guru's,
     I have been using RT for the last 3 years, and have upgraded with flaw...
Now, for some reason or another I seem to be having a very strange problem. I
have RTFM, and it didn't give me any clues so that's why I'm emailing the
list..

Please help..

Here's the issue.
I'm running RH 7.3 box with a custom perl install 5.6.1 with suid script set
to yes. I installed apache 1.3.26 with mod_perl.. all went great and installed
just fine.
I then got the most current version of RT from fsck and it installed without a
glitch.

The problem however is this.

I get
[user at helpdesk]#> ./apachectl configtest
Variable "$m" is not imported at /usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl line 94.
[Fri Jul 19 17:49:34 2002] [error] Global symbol "$m" requires explicit
package name at /usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl line 94.

What;s going on? I'm lost...

Thanks for all your help, in advance... :)

Bryant

Unless otherwise expressly stated, this message does not create or vary any
contractual relationship between you and ARC International.  The contents of
this e-mail may be confidential and if you have received it in error, please
delete it from your system, destroy any hard copies and telephone the above
number.  Incoming e-mails to ARC may be subject to monitoring other than by
the addressee.