[rt-users] Urgent: "permission denied" / "Correspondence (probably) not recorded"

Rehan van der Merwe rehan at nha.co.za
Wed Jun 5 04:19:10 EDT 2002

Thanks Simon,

All the users are experiencing this. That's why it seems so odd.
I get some files in my log dir, e.g. rt.log.14712.0 containing lots of the following:

RT::Ticket=HASH(0x91a5710) couldn't init a transaction (Transaction Created)
RT::Attachment->Create couldn't, as you didn't specify a transaction
RT::Attachment->Create couldn't, as you didn't specify a transaction
RT::Attachment->Create couldn't, as you didn't specify a transaction
RT::Attachment->Create couldn't, as you didn't specify a transaction
RT::Ticket=HASH(0x91504ac) couldn't init a transaction (Transaction Created)
RT::Attachment->Create couldn't, as you didn't specify a transaction
RT::Ticket=HASH(0x91276c4) couldn't init a transaction (Transaction Created)
RT::Attachment->Create couldn't, as you didn't specify a transaction
RT::Ticket=HASH(0x910f4f8) couldn't init a transaction (Transaction Created)

Does that reveal anything to you?

I did not change any rt-configuration, and nothing was done on the server either ...

Any more suggestions?

REhan