[rt-users] tough question for me..

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Thu Jun 6 09:11:47 EDT 2002

* Aubrey King <aking at gblx.net> [20020606 15:56]: wrote:

> 1st.. hello to all.  I have been an rt1 admin for our company for nearly 2
> years now and am trying to make the switch to rt2 asap.  It has taken me
> months so far and, even working with two senior engineers, we are having
> issues with mod_perl and mason.  When using strace, we see kernel
> semaphore errors, as well.  Also.. we have found that using recent
> versions of mod_perl does not work at all.  We have been forced to use
> 1.27 (vs. current 1.99) why is this?  Help is appreciated in this.  I
> guess the best thing to know would be specific versions of software that
> are recommended.  That would help tremendously.

I started of at 2.0.11 and I had to install the modules listed below,
with mod_perl compiled from the (FreeBSD) ports - 1.26..

Apache-Session-1.53.tar.gz
ApacheDBI-0.88.tar.gz
CGI.pm-2.77.tar.gz
DBI-1.18.tar.gz
DBIx-DataSource-0.02.tar.gz
DBIx-SearchBuilder-0.48.tar.gz
Digest-MD5-2.14.tar.gz
Errno-1.09.tar.gz
File-Spec-0.8.tar.gz
File-Temp-0.12.tar.gz
FreezeThaw-0.41.tar.gz
Getopt-Long-2.24.tar.gz
HTML-Mason-1.02.tar.gz
HTML-Parser-3.25.tar.gz
HTML-Tagset-3.03.tar.gz
IO-stringy-1.220.tar.gz
Log-Dispatch-1.77.tar.gz
MD5-2.02.tar.gz
MIME-Base64-2.12.tar.gz
MIME-Types-0.16.tar.gz
MIME-tools-5.411a.tar.gz
MLDBM-2.00.tar.gz
MailTools-1.15.tar.gz
Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2216.tar.gz
Params-Validate-0.04.tar.gz
Storable-1.0.11.tar.gz
Text-Template-1.31.tar.gz
Text-Wrapper-1.000.tar.gz
Tie-IxHash-1.21.tar.gz
Time-HiRes-01.20.tar.gz
Time-modules-101.062101.tar.gz
TimeDate-1.10.tar.gz
libapreq-0.31.tar.gz
libnet-1.0703.tar.gz

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash at wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

If you have a procedure with 10 parameters, you probably missed some.