[rt-users] tough question for me..

darren chamberlain darren at boston.com
Fri Jun 7 13:41:43 EDT 2002

* Aubrey King <aking at gblx.net> [2002-06-06 08:54]:
> It has taken me months so far and, even working with two senior
> engineers, we are having issues with mod_perl and mason.  When using
> strace, we see kernel semaphore errors, as well.  Also.. we have found
> that using recent versions of mod_perl does not work at all.  We have
> been forced to use 1.27 (vs. current 1.99) why is this?

mod_perl 1.99 is designed only to be used with Apache 2.0, which you
don't want to be using for this.  Go with Apache 1.3.24 and mod_perl
1.27, and you should be OK.  Also, what type of machine are you working
on, compiler, perl version, etc?  All of these things are relevant.

(darren)

--
"The first rule of magic is simple.  Don't waste your time waving
your hands and hoping when a rock or a club will do."