[rt-users] Deleting Tickets

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Thu Jun 6 15:17:49 EDT 2002

One more question... (I didn't want to stick all my questions in one email,
bad for threading and archives).

We have like 35 tickets from testing that are sitting in the queue. We would
like to delete this, but I don't see any easy way. It seems to resolve them
you have to send an email. For starters I don't want to fillin a resolve email
for each one. Secondly, I don't want to receive 20 emails, and third, about
half of them aren't real email addresses (before the box was configured with a
mail server, people tested with fake emails).

Is there no way to just delete them?

Thanks,
Phil
deserve neither liberty nor safety."