[rt-users] RT Contributions

Michael Grubb mgrubb at fifthvision.net
Fri Jun 7 18:30:17 EDT 2002

Ok everyone who went and downloaded any of the scrips should do so again,
(unless you've already discovered the bug in the install.sh script and
manually installed it ) but the install.sh script should now work as
anticipated.

Also please if you would like post comments, articles, downloads anything
I'd really like to grow the site into a nice RT resource.