[rt-users] RT Install Problems on RedHat 7.2

James L. Harrison harrison at palisadesys.com
Thu Jun 13 11:42:39 EDT 2002

Hello,

I tried reinstalling that package manually and got the same results... make
dropdb is needing there to be a Mysql.pm and their is only a mysql.pm...
When I copy mysql.pm to Mysql.pm I get an error that says:
    Can't locate object method "drop_database" via package
"DBIx::DataSource::Mysql at (eval 1) line 1, <STDIN> line 2.

I am not that well versed in mysql so I am having some trouble... should I
try and install Mysql from source?  Or is this problem unrelated?

Thanks,
Jamie