[rt-users] Don't want to CC ticket owners

Rich Lafferty rich+rt at lafferty.ca
Fri Jun 14 14:18:38 EDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 10:02:30AM -0700, Robin Lee Powell (rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org) wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 06:47:39PM -0700, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> > Everytime a customer replies to a ticket, the owner of that ticket
> > get's a CC (it's not in the the headers, but RT issues a copy off to
> > the owner). We don't want this in some cases... in most cases
> > actually. While I see the usefulness of this feature, I'm sure there's
> > a way to disable it. But I can't find it.
>
> Change:
>
> OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence
> OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence
>
> (I'm not sure which one).

NotifyAllWatchers will send to all of the people who are Watchers on
the ticket or Watchers on the queue. (That's the one Phil wants.)

NotifyOtherRecipients will send to the people listed in the Cc and
Bcc fields in the message-composition screen (who usually *aren't*
watchers and are just receving this one message).

Cheers,

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!