[rt-users] rt 1 --> 2 conversion part 2.

Aubrey King aking at gblx.net
Fri Jun 14 14:30:52 EDT 2002

This script still fails when run.  I can't not run it, as we have almost 2
years worth of rt tickets.. some 40,000 tickets.. that can't be lost.  I
was getting an error of invalid queue 'general' when I run it, so i did
this in the script:

#    $RT::Handle->SimpleQuery("DELETE FROM Queues where Name =
'general'");

The script was wiping out the very queue I was trying to use as soon as it
was run, essentially.  Now, it will import the queues and doesn't bitch
about 'general' being an invalid queue.  However.. I get this error now:

Importing tickets...

1....can't find queue id for 1
'' is an invalid value for status
        main::MigrateTickets() called at ./import-1.0-to-2.0 line 72

Any help with this?  Please?  I'm SO close to done with this and it's
killin' me.  :)  Thanks, in advance.

--

Aubrey King
Global Crossing, Ltd.