[rt-users] Opening ticket with specific originator, state, etc. via email

Richard Massa ramassa at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 25 14:16:44 EDT 2002

I do this all of the time.  I use the "bounce" feature of mutt (my MUA) to
forward the email to the respective queue.  You could always write a simple
script that will take the email and change the to: header to queuename at address.
Make sure to ignore all the cc headers as well or you might accidentally spam a
bunch of people. (I've done that)

Thanks
Richard