[rt-users] Digest.

Matthew 'Chewy' Trewhella matt at winweb.net
Thu Jun 27 09:10:10 EDT 2002

I'm trying to make RT mail out a digest to list watchers every evening,
rather than dump a load of email on them.
It's pretty easy to do, assuming I create and maintain a list of who is
AdminCC on which list.
As far as I can tell, the rt command line tool doesn't have a way of
querying this in the summary.
You can update it, but can't actually query it as far as I can tell.
Therefore I ask one of two things.
1) Is there an existing digest module that I can, uhhh, liberate ;)
2) Is there a way of querying queue watchers from the command line?

Ta