[rt-users] Sending Attachments with RT to correspondent

Yetish Joshi yetish at mailandnews.com
Fri Jun 28 09:32:12 EDT 2002

Sending Attachments with RT to correspondent

I’ve successfully managed to send attachments to my email web email with Pine
via SendMail, however when I attach a file when replying to a ticket in RT,
the file does not get sent with the email.

RT will receive submitted emails with attachments via SendMail, and RT will
successfully store the attachment that was suppose to be sent so other users
have access to the file, then why does it not send the attachment but what
why.

What could be wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Yetish