[rt-users] how to send mail to email gateway

Bala linuxbala at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 06:14:29 EST 2002

Hi All,
       I have configured RT in my local machine
(running mysql and sendmail ), now I want to
explore(test) it out, I saw the docs, it saying that
send mail to email gateway, it will create a token and

Nonprivileged user,

  * which user I have to send mail, so that it
will create a ticket and the user(Nonprivileged).

 * If the ticket is created is it visible to all
privileged users or who will get tickets.

  * If Nonprivileged user created how they login
who will assign password for them.

  * where can I find more info abt how it suppose
to work.

Sorry!, if the questions are too basic, I am
new to this ticketing system.

Thanks in advance,
-bala-