[rt-users] Setting up non-priv'ed users to view queues

Sean Hussey sean at thirteen.net
Mon Mar 11 09:48:54 EST 2002

> > The SelfService interface is limited to showing tickets 'requested' by
> > that user.  For each ticket that you assign to that queue that you wish
> > her to see, you will need to add her as a requestor.
>
>That's what I would've expected.  I got part-way through composing a
>reply along those lines when I thought I'd better test it, and I can't
>get it to work either.

Ok, actually, I got Bruce's suggestion to work.  As long as she was the
requestor _and_ the ticket was in the queue she had permission to view, it
came up in the SelfService interface.

Now my issue is that when she logs into the SelfService area, she can't
comment on any of the tickets.  On the off chance she needed to be granted
rights, I gave her the following ones:

CommentOnTicket
CreateTicket
ModifyTicket
ReplyToTicket
SeeQueue
ShowTicket
ShowTicketComments
Watch

And then I revoked her rights.  That seems counterintuitive, but it works.

Thanks everyone!

Sean