[rt-users] Create Tickets but no SeeQueue

Paul Burkett pburkett at callatg.com
Tue Mar 12 18:17:02 EST 2002

Ok, here's my new dilemma:

The service I'm providing with your fine software requires my customers to NOT see the queue list on the right, but at the same time, I want them to have access to creating a ticket. So I revoke the priveledge "SeeQueue" but allow them to have the rights "ShowTicket" "CreateTicket" "CommentOnTicket" "ReplyToTicket" "ShowTicketComments" still nothing. I still cannot create a new ticket, what's the problem? Is there any other rights I should give them?

--
Paul Burkett
ATG Intern