[rt-users] Problems after migration rt1 to rt2

kosmita kosmos23 at polbox.com
Wed Mar 13 04:33:24 EST 2002

Hello,
I'm having problems with migration from rt1 to rt2. I installed and
configured testing rt2 instance on new machine. Everything worked well
(ticket creation, commenting, coresponding, sending to and fro rt2 system
via www and mail gateway). After I tested it a little I decided to move
tickets from the old instanceto new one. I instaled again fresh instance of
rt2 and used import-1.0-to-2.0.pl script. It went OK, all tickets (about
1500) were moved. After this operation I'm unable to create any ticket. WWW
and mailgate respods with: RT Error. Below is what I get in rt log file.
What could be wrong ?

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  Cannot insert a duplicate key into
unique index tickets_pkey at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 320,
<GEN23> line 54.
RT::Handle=HASH(0xc3bd80) couldn't execute the query 'INSERT INTO Tickets
(Creator, Due, Status, LastUpdatedBy, Resolved, Type, TimeWorked,
LastUpdated, Subject, FinalPriority, Queue, Created, TimeLeft,
InitialPriority, Owner, Priority, Starts) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?,
?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)'ERROR:  Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique
index tickets_pkey
RT::Ticket=HASH(0xe2f834) ->Create couldn't set EffectiveId: No value sent
to _Set!
RT::Transaction->Create couldn't, as you didn't specify a ticket idTicket
couldn't be created: WebRT

Any ideas ???

jacek

PS. Config is: Linux Suse 7.3 (sparc), perl 5.6.1, rt-2-0-11, Apache/1.3.22
(Unix) mod_perl/1.26 configured; postgres 7.1.3