[rt-users] HeadsUp dir location

Ferguson, Kevin KFerguso at chi.navtech.com
Wed Mar 13 10:24:42 EST 2002

I'm having a minor problem with the HeadsUp add-on.  I tried copying
it to RT2 local html tree but all I received were '404 not found' errors.
However, when I moved it to the main RT2 html directory, it worked
just fine.  I thought that the local directories were examined first
for content and then the main dirs.  I have a modified Tabs element
file in the local tree that is detected over the mainline file.  Any
ideas on why the HeadsUp content is not detected in local?

Yes, I performed the appropriate Apache stops and starts
between tests.

ttfn,
kevin ferguson