[rt-users] recommendd mysql indices?

Simon Woodward sw-lists at onyx.net
Wed Mar 13 12:03:55 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 05:54, matthew zeier wrote:

> Are there suggested table indices other than what RT installs by default,
> that I may want to use?  The NOC guys are telling me that it's getting
> "slower".
>
> Thanks.

Thats interesting because I have just started getting some similar
reports from our helpdesk guys, (on occasion and still vary rare) ... I
have so far just put it down to someone doing a long nasty complicated
search ... but if there are any suggestions on this, would be keen to
hear them.

TIA

Simon.