[rt-users] any one done this before?

Christian Gilmore cgilmore at tivoli.com
Wed Mar 13 16:54:15 EST 2002

Seth,

Try the external-users contrib package. It contains a localuseradmin
script that will do the mappings that you desire. Creating a ticket with
the cc being the original e-mail address offers one clunky solution that
you modify GetCurrentUser to pass back a modified head object that now has
the old e-mail address in the CC field. Part of doing this would to have
LookupExternalUserInfo return OriginalEmailAddress => $orig in the
paramhash.

Regards,
Christian