[rt-users] Keyword concept confusion

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Mar 19 02:26:06 EST 2002

This is probably really best off on rt-devel ;)

Adding search-by-recursive-keyword is annoyingly difficult with the current sysytem.
(It would require enumerating all the children of a keyword and searching on those
identifiers) The system we'll have with custom fields in 2.2 will make this a
_trivial_ operation (that will be built in from the get-go ;)

Adding a relationships search to the main search UI would definitely be a welcome addition.

	-j