[rt-users] RT Performance Problems

Mat mwatson at netspace.net.au
Wed Mar 20 15:04:21 EST 2002

Also you might want to make sure you have mysql optimised for your system,
while a ticket is being created try having a look at what mysql is actually
doing
by typing "show processlist" into the mysql command line, if you see any
queries
with the status of "writing to disk" that will most likely be the issue,
mysql needs
to be allocated more memory.. there are quite a few other little things you
can tweak
with mysql.

Regards,
Mat.