[rt-users] Problems installing on a RedHat 7.2 system,

Denis Croombs denis at imsltd.com
Thu Mar 21 05:35:23 EST 2002

Hi, I have been trying to get Request Tracker installed on a number of 7.2
systems over the last few weeks. I have got much further after installing
Apache & mod-perl (this Apache now works OK) from scratch as per the RT
manual, but when I try to install the perl modules by hand the following
will not install:-
Apache-Session-1.53.tar.gz
Getopt-Long-2.24.tar.gz
MLDBM-2.00.tar.gz
HTML-Maso-1.02.tar.gz
I have the full error messages but do not want to make this posting, a book
so can send them to anyone who may be able to assist.
I have also tried using the make fixdeps, but again that fails, I also have
these errors, but if you can assist, please let me know what info you want
from me I will send it (on or off list)

Many thanks

Denis Croombs